USA Deaf Team Handball (USADTH) is performing a search for a coach to lead the Men’s National Team in the upcoming 2022 Deaflympics in May 2022. The coach will be responsible for preparation and training starting May 1st, 2021.
The criteria for the position is shown below:
- Be a US citizen
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Have a valid Passport
- Be at least 25 years old
- Demonstrate awareness of USOC code of ethics and knowledge of USA Deaf Sports Federation (USADSF)
- Memberships/Knowledge of USA Deaf Team Handball, USADSF, and USA Team Handball
- Must have good receptive and expressive American Sign Language (ASL) skills
- Current Certificate in CPR and First Aid (by July 1, 2021)
All candidates are encouraged to apply. The deadline for this position is on the date of April 10th.
If interested, please send resume to Stephen DaSilva at email@example.com.